For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 122, Spring 2012
- 2011/12 Winter Programme:
- J W Evans Silver Factory
- Members' Evening:
- Aspects of Industry in Thailand
- Recording of unmodernised housing in Northampton
- Olive pressing in Spain
- Brunel's Great Eastern
- News updates:
- Former shoe factory at Desborough
- Glendon & Rushton Station
- Kingsthorpe tram shelter
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Fishmarket 'not of historical interest'
- Old Wolverton Canal Aqueduct
- Brockhall Coach Works
- Barwell haggers Eagle Foundry
- Metal theft of a different sort!
- London Bridge's protected roof to be demolished
- West Coast mainline chaos after loco derails at Bletchley
- York South turntable unearthed
- Elsecar scraps ex-Nene Valley Avonside 0-6-0ST
- Rushton Station
- Of this and that including:
- Urban explorers
- Number crunching
- Archive images
- And Finally