For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 121, Winter 2012
- Reports of Summer Walks and Visits 2011 - the last reports:
- Kelmarsh Railway Tunnel
- Olney, Buckinghamshire
- Northampton's Boot & Shoe Quarter
- Industrial Heritage Day - EMIAC82
- Winter Programme 2011/12:
- Victorian Northamptonshire - Inventions and Inventors
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Paint a tram shelter
- The Allchin steam roller
- Hornsey gas-holder under threat
- The abandoned Northern Line
- M25 (Road to Nowhere)
- Major redevelopment plans for Northampton
- Metal thieves strike again
- King's Cross footbridge
- 1859 King's Cross turntable unearthed
- Duke of Gloucester
- Hunsbury Hill steam
- Wellingborough - new footbridge
- Canal restoration
- Of this and that including:
- AGM report
- Treasurer's report
- Winter programme
- And Finally