For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 120, Autumn 2011
- 2011 Summer Walks and Visits:
- Finedon ironstone quarries & calcine banks
- Stoke Bruerne
- Wellingborough Town walk
- River and Railway at Thrapston
- Cogenhoe & Whiston Quarries
- Morgan Cars
- Kenneth Tickell - Pipe organ designer & builder
- Dodford Canal Bridge
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Northamptonshire Let Yourself grow website
- Chester House in the news
- Daventry's canal arm moves closer
- Of this and that including:
- Winter programme
- Northampton Station - redevelopment