For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 119, Summer 2011
- Reports of winter talks 2010/11:
- Canals & Railways in the Market Harborough Area
- Three Generations of a Photographic Family
- Reports of Summer Walks and Visits:
- Visit to Kelmarsh Hall
- Walk around Walgrave
- Catesby Railway walk
- NIAG Summer Rail Tour
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Longford Mill
- Rushden Historical Transport Society
- York to Beverley Rail branch line - update
- Elvington Air Museum, York
- Industrial building - new homes
- Buildings to reflect town's history
- Of this and that including:
- Membership of NALH
- Boot & Shoe Conservation Area
- Chester House
- Request for help to identify object
- Building Survey Reports
- Dates for the Diary, TV, Exhibitions
- Late news about Northampton's gas holders