For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 118, Spring 2011
- Reports of winter talks 2010/11:
- Pitsford Ironstone Quarry
- A Building History of the English Power Station
- Watermills along the Nene
- Members' Evening:
- Shimla to Kalka Light Railway, India
- An Early Caribbean Mill Complex
- Carstone in Norfolk
- NIAG Summer Rail Tour
- Miscellany of Items of Interest:
- Aqueduct bicentenary - Restoration of
- Luftwaffe photograph reveals lost garden
- Plans to excavate World War II Fighter
- German bomber remains recovery
- Night Mail Museum for NVR
- BBC Show - Turn Back Time, The High Street
- Oxford University Press
- Industrial Heritage & Risk - English Heritage
- Nene Valley moves for 2011
- Telford's £1 bridge
- Bank Tube station
- Of this and that including:
- Dates for the Diary, TV, Exhibitions