For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 116, Autumn 2010
- Reports of walks and visits 2010:
- Storefield cottages and ironstone quarries
- Loddington and the Orton Trust
- Grafton Underwood
- The 2010 Rail Tour
- Blisworth ironstone tramway
- Burton Latimer
- Field Trip to Snowdonia 2009:
- Part 3: Quarries
- Miscellany of items of interest:
- Museum of London
- Old Dartmoor railway revealed
- Farewell to Swann Hunter cranes
- Malvern's 'Worm' restoration
- Tornado Class A1 engine repairs
- Kettering trespass
- Of this and that including:
- Dates for the Diary
- And Finally:
- War-time Britain