For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 112, Autumn 2009
- Reports of summer walks and visits 2009:
- Titchmarsh Mill
- West Midlands Rail Tour
- Kettering Furnaces
- Long Buckby
- Stotfold Mill
- Notice of visit to Hunts County Bats
- Two quite different shows
- Miscellany of items of interest:
- Another early railed way
- Rushden Town's old railway
- Tornado steams ahead
- A famous brand of shoes in new hands
- PoW's cocoa tin radio in exhibition
- Of this and that:
- A brief history of bread
- Planning applications
- And finally:
- Spoil sports - 200 years of manual clock winding comes to an end