For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 111, Summer 2009
- Reports of winter talks:
- Steam Tramways of Northampton
- Reports of summer walks and visits 2009:
- Rothwell Town
- SATRA Technology Centre
- Nassington quarries
- Travels in Northamptonshire
- Samuel Isaac: 1812 - 1886
- Miscellany of items of interest:
- Tram conductor summoned for overcrowded tramcar
- Alchin steam engine
- Of this and that:
- Planning applications
- Barratts shoe factory
- QE2's future
- Beaulieu tide mill
- WW2 plane flies again - Fairey Swordfish
- And finally:
- A stunning senior moment