For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 109, Winter 2009
- Reports of summer walks and visits 2009:
- Jos Rogers
- Hunsbury Hill
- Reports of winter talks:
- The Royal train - 166 years of progress
- A Brief history of of the Kettering Iron and Coal Company
- Heritage Day at Wellingborough
- Miscellany of items of interest:
- Greenwich signals true time to railway
- How things used to be done before Health and Safety
- An 18th century celebrity
- A 19th century traffic offence
- Proposed Severn Barrage