For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 105, Winter 2008
- Winter Programme:
- The Rise and Fall of Footwear Manufacturing
- Foxton Locks – Heritage Day
- Stoke Bruerne Stables
- Scotch Whisky – A brief history
- Planning – Help wanted
- Winter talks – dates
- Miscellany of items of interest:
- The Corrugated Iron Club
- Of this and that including:
- AGM report