For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 103, Summer 2007
- Winter Talks:
- A corner through 100 years
- Summer Trips:
- St Matthew's Church Organ
- Hunsbury Hill
- Irchester Narrow Gauge Railway Trust
- A walk around Flore
- Roade and Rail
- Important announcement about the proposed trip on the Railways
- Marconi's work in Tywyn
- Miscellany of items of interest
- Of this and that