For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 101, Winter 2007
- Summer Walks Continued:
- Gretton Church Tower
- Scaldwell Ironstone Railway
- Archaeological Excavations at Wicken
- Great Central Railway, Charwelton
- 2006/7 Winter Talks:
- Old Crafts & Industries in Open Air Museums
- The Ashby Canal
- Miscellany of items of interest
- Diaries: Late 19th century
- Hats off to the Feltmakers
- Of this and that:
- AGM report