For index of back issues, click here.
A quarterly newsletter keeps members informed of events and news. Recent back issues of the Newsletter are available to read as PDF files.
Select the issue of interest from the list below to see its contents. Then follow the links to download the selected issue.
Note: file sizes are about 1 MByte and may take a few seconds to appear depending on your broadband speed.
Click on the year, then the required issue, from the list below.
Issue 97, Winter 2006
- Summer walks - Final reports:
- Brigstock 'Mills'
- Ambergate & Crich (Cromford Canal)
- Cliffe Hill Quarry
- EMIAC 70 – Towcester at the Crossroads
- Winter Programme:
- The New Wellingborough Museum
- Mystery site at Co. Durham – update
- Restoration of the Ashby Canal
- Of this and that